Thursday, June 19, 2008

how do you know when you're visiting a house full of women?

The other day we have a visitor, who shall remain nameless (cos he can't give us a shout out on his blog) who was scared when he entered the bathroom. He later tells sarah that he thought the baby girls' headbands that are displayed keenly on a rack on the counter, were underwear (not just panties, but garters as well). Such a man - what normal chick wears a fucking garter? The last time I had one on, my husband's cousin was ripping it off my thigh at my wedding, but I digress. Why would we display such treasure for all to see? I'm thinking it was a personal fantasy of his gone bad. REAL bad. I prefer my panties to be displayed on the floor, inside out, next to the silk scarves Maya has tied around my bed posts for use in her her circus act. Sarah was so scared the first time she saw the silk scarves tied to the bed and my bra lying unapologetically on the floor next to the bed. She had no idea what she was getting into moving to the mewall. Anyway, I guess when a man comes to a house full of women he expects to see underwear and dildos lying around. The only dildo left out is my daughter's microphone - see previous post title "my daughter the sex fiend". NO more fantasy, we're tidy - we keep those things in drawers. (well sarah prefers the basket of love).

xoxoxo,
gnite. J

2 comments:

Jenn, Sarah and Girls said...

Slanderous bee-otch! There are BOOKS in my basket. No love.

--Sarah

Anonymous said...

Answer: plush toilet seat covers so plush that the lid won't stay up by itself.