Saturday, June 14, 2008

Something to Remember During Hard Times

For all my friends who are going through hard times, or even just a single bad day I offer you this:

Throw away yesterday for today is a brand new day.

I heard a song tonight that suggested this and I thought it was a simple reminder that every experience we have only stays with us as long as we want it to. If it's a difficult one, throw it away and take what you need from it to grow and then move ahead - today is yours to make of it what you will. Even the hardest things we have gone through in life teach us something. Sometimes it takes a long time to see the lesson and appreciate it, but from personal experience I have learned something from even the worst things that have happened to me (I must say I have lived a very blessed life with few "bad" life experiences). The important thing is to take the lesson, learn from it and live what you have learned. Goodnight.

No comments: