Thursday, May 22, 2008

BITCH PROOFREADER

Well the posting strike has already come to an END. Sarah is a fucking NAZI (she is German, so I am not at all shocked). As I fucking write this she has already deigned to correct my comma usage. Jesucristo, I haven't even gotten to the reason for the posting strike's end for fuck's sake. As I was spellchecking the LAST post, she was giving small "hints" a la - "use another l there or the word (that I made up, mind you) will be read as ma-hailed, rather than your intended ma'halled. IRRITATED. Does she not understand I feel the dumbest in this quad of readers/non-posters (Sarah, JC, NARL, me) and she is correcting me??? How will I ever have the balls to post again?

She'd like you all to know that she was not only DRUNK while able to correct my stellar grammar, Lou was also humping her leg. Multi-tasking much??

Gotta go cry. (And reconsider looking for a job as a technical writer) - she corrected this sentence too before it was perfected. I declined her edit. She's just about dead to me. And the least pure of the triad. At least she's a smart HO.
xo,J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love to see the vodka budget in that house....