Friday, May 23, 2008

Private Dancer

So, I've succumbed to peer pressure and am writing my first freaking blog. Happy now, Jenn?

The thing is: Jenn has always been more of an extrovert than I. (I know, I know...a shocking confession.) I am the more private of the household, and the thought of miscellaneous strangers on the Internet peering into my life makes me a little cagey. But since we're only up to two loyal readers, I suppose I'll be a'ight.

And what's this business about me having always been the hipper one? More condescending and snarky...sure. Jenn was the one voted Best Dressed in high school. MAN, I wish I had a scanner. If I recall correctly there was a hip scarf and gold coins involved. (FYI, Jenn...call me a bitch proofreader again, and I'll have to make a trip to Kinkos with a copy of the Helix Tartan c. 1990.)


--S

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've seen those pictures. I wouldn't call that bluff.