Thursday, May 22, 2008

Tonight's Festivities

So the baby girls are gone, my first night of freedom in two weeks, and Sarah and I are ready to party. It's a bit cold out, so we opt for a stay in night. I can't stop until the Taj Mahal is mahalled, if you will. So, I decide I must complete the tweaker pink paint job in my youngest daughter's room. So, the vodka is flowin' and so is the paint. After Tuesday night's disaster, I am taking the booze slow, Sarah not so much. I'm still gun shy after puking in the public restroom on company time. Anyway, as I reflect during my paint party, I realize that we all (my two readers and I) await Sarah's first post. Still waiting beeotch. Apparently she is playing the role of a teenage penis in its first voyage to the promise land. SCARED! (She's always been a bit hipper than I am, so I don't know what's up with this). My resolution? I may just have to go Gandhi on her ass and go on a posting strike until she gets her sweet little ass in gear (not gay, I swear). So brush your tears, you may not hear from me in a while as she is apparently stuck in the 20th, century that is.

I bid you adieu as I continue on my journey being the change I wish to see in others. Or whatever Gandhi had to say about that. It was a topical reference, NARL. That 's your first shout out, BIG BOI. :) xo,J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What's with the commas? A little profligate in their usage, eh? Otherwise, acceptable early effort.